Designed to remove excess surface penetrant, ZR-10C minimizes surface background during Method D fluorescent penetrant testing while protecting indication integrity in critical component inspections.
This Method D remover reduces fluorescent background on rough surfaces and minimizes penetrant bleed-out from hollow parts. ZR-10C works with Magnaflux PE penetrants ZL-2C Level 2, ZL-27A Level 3 and ZL-37 Level 4 for verified penetrant system reliability.
ZR-10C provides long tank life and excellent solution consistency for dependable, long-lasting performance in a variety of applications.
- Reduces bleed-out on hollow parts
- Reliable results
- Usable in a wide range of concentrations
- Excellent control over removability
Maximise penetrant inspection process control
- PE penetrant system is less susceptible to human error since ZR-10E only works with rinse water to remove excess surface penetrant.
- Maintains solution consistency for dependable performance with minimal agitation
Wide range of inspections
- Flexible to work with many types of equipment and application methods
- Inspect a wide range of high-value components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
Maximise operator comfort and safety
- Promotes better inspection quality by providing the operator with a more comfortable work environment
- Reduces discomfort from strong odours