A medium sensitivity penetrant (Level 2), ZL-2C fluorescent post-emulsifiable penetrant is designed to be removed from the part surface by emulsifiers or solvent.
With a UV-A light source, indications will appear as a bright green-yellow fluorescence.
ZL-2C has a high flash point, and is designed to be used in open dip tanks.
Improve indication detection in the most critical applications
- Creates the clearest, brightest indications for even the finest flaws due to very strong UV and thermal stability.
- Indications stand out more since background fluorescence is minimised; emulsifiers only remove surface penetrant without the risk of over-washing.
Maximise penetrant inspection process control
- Prevents over-washing since ZL-2C cannot be removed with water (unless combined with an emulsifier).
- PE penetrant system is less susceptible to human error since only surface penetrant is removed in the final rinse stage.
Wide range of inspections
- Inspect a wide range of high-value components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets all major industry and NDT specification requirements, including Aerospace Prime and OEM specs, and AMS 2644.
Maximise operator comfort and safety
- Promotes better inspection quality by providing the operator with a more comfortable work environment
- Reduces discomfort from strong odours