The EV6000 LED UV lamp is a portable, hand-held UV lamp for fluorescent non-destructive testing applications like fluorescent penetrant testing and fluorescent magnetic particle inspections.
The EV6000 features a uniform beam with no hot-spots and a 23 cm wide beam, 33% wider than the next widest hand-held UV lamp in the industry. Custom-designed optics provide intense and even UV-A coverage of UV-A to easily identify indications, and an integrated filter ensures minimal visible light emission to improve inspection reliability.
The EV6000 is certified to NDT standards for LED UV lamps and certified for Aerospace Prime and OEM specifications for emission spectrum and beam profile. Each unit is shipped with a manufacturer's certificate of conformance which meets or exceeds all current specifications for use with fluorescent liquid penetrant and magnetic particle testing.
Minimises time to inspect parts
- Speed up inspection time with one of the widest, most even beams on the market
- Indications are clearly visible even at the edge of the 23 cm beam, thanks to the high intensity LEDs
Maximise range of inspections
- Use for virtually any fluorescent penetrant or mag particle inspection
- Inspect a wide range of components, including aerospace parts, without worry
- Full NDT specification compliance, including ASTM E3022 and RRES 90061
Improves operator comfort
- 30% lighter than a mercury-vapor lamp, the EV6000 helps inspectors work more comfortably by reducing arm strain
- Keeps inspection booths from heating up by using cool-running LEDs