SKL-SP2 is a solvent removable visible red dye penetrant. SKL-SP2 locates surface-breaking discontinuities with a simple three-step process that is ideal for basic industrial nondestructive testing. SKL-SP2 features high-performance penetrating characteristics and produces clear vivid red indications.
SKL-SP2 is a reliable penetrant testing method for preventative maintenance and quality checks. SKL-SP2 is used to inspect welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings, general metalwork and can be used in leak testing applications.
SKL-SP2 is listed on QPL-AMS-2644 as Type 2, Methods B, C, and D.
Fastest inspection processing
- Reliable, simple 3-step process is a convenient and easy-to-use solution for preventative maintenance and control checks
- Quickly and completely covers the entire test surface due to high surface wetting
- Remove excess penetrant without water to eliminate the need to dry parts before applying developer
Dependable and convenient to use
- Easy to carry and use in the field with the convenient aerosol cans which are carefully designed for consistent, even coverage and maximum test area coverage.
- Use in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
Maximum indication detection
Produces strong, vibrant indications thanks to the bright, vibrant red colour, especially when used with SKD-S2 solvent-based developer.
Wide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets AMS 2644 and is NDT-approved for professional industrial applications