A highly-sensitive oil-based magnetic particle aerosol for nonfluorescent (visible) wet method magnetic particle testing to locate fine and medium discontinuities on finished parts. 7HF provides clear, strong indications due to the heavy buildup of the highly magnetic particles.
The convenient aerosol packaging is ideal for field testing, spot inspections and places where bulk processing is impractical, and the wide spray pattern makes it easy to cover large areas for faster processing during remote inspections of tubing, piping and large structures.
7HF is often used with WCP-2 white contrast paint to improve contrast and inspection sensitivity.
- Clear indications under visible light
- Heavy particle buildup
- Great particle mobility
- Protects parts and equipment against corrosion
- Superior surface wetting
- Very small particle size
- Oil-based formula
- Very low toxicity
- Low odour
Maximise indication detection
- Find indications of all shapes and sizes thanks to the smallest particle on the market
- Heavy buildup of highly magnetic particles around all leakage fields make for heavy-contrast indications, especially when used with WCP-2 white contrast paint
Convenient to use
- Inspect in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
- The visible particles come in a convenient, aerosol format to be easily carried and used in the field
Wide application versatility
Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance