A highly sensitive magnetic particle powder, 14A fluorescent mag particles are engineered to locate very fine discontinuities in critical parts and applications.
Designed with strong fluorescent properties, 14A magnetic powder is made with a carefully optimised range of particle sizes and shapes to ensure particles move quickly and easily to indications, while minimising background and particle clumping. The result is faster inspections with better reliability and greater confidence.
A great choice for inspecting machined parts, welded parts, after secondary processing, critical in-service inspections and testing smooth surface finishes to find inclusions, seams, shrink cracks, tears, laps, flakes and cracks.
- Can be suspended in water or petroleum distillate (oil) vehicle
- High sensitivity
- Excellent fluorescent contrast
- Excellent particle mobility
- Optimised particle size and shape distribution
- Durable particles
- Easily dispersed
Increases indication detection
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications with these highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic particles
- Optimised particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimises inspection time
- Clear, bright fluorescent indications form quickly due to the highly fluorescent, highly mobile particles
- Minimal background fluorescence help indications stand out more so inspectors need to spend less time examining each part
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily-dispersed 14A particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections